Wednesday, June 6, 2012

{Kelly & Ella} .............................................................
SO MUCH FUN!!!! I had a play date planned for Adison with my friend Kelly and her daughter Ella today, but I was dieing to take some fun photos where I had complete control over what they wore. I text Kelly last minute and asked if we could do some photos of her and Ella, and thankfully she was 100% on board (I have the greatest friends). I headed over there and we picked out her and Ella's clothes which wasn't hard because Kelly has the cutest style. Then we went to Bridge Port Village and took some photos on top of their parking garage. We took a little break in between location changes to Eat the most AMAZING burger ever, then headed to shoot in front of a store window. I adore the way these photos came out and had so much fun with these two ladies today. Thanks Kelly & Ella :)

3 comments:

  1. love it! love all of the smiles, all of the love and the colors! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love these, Jamie! Of course, I love the girls in them too! You are so talented...

    ReplyDelete